Our team consists of around 50 passionate individuals who share the same goal - moving the insurance industry's boundaries.
Our vision and hard work led us to the 5M USD investment from Investors such as Speed Invest, Lead Ventures, SGH Capital and Bee Next. Our clients are on five continents and 30 different countries.
One of our primary goals is to help insurers get the most value from the behavioral data acquired through our innovative telematics technology.
We are a company with the tech behind the unique LaqoPrevent and Smart kasko program. The LaqoPrevent program is part of Croatia's LAQO insurance offer, the first fully digital insurance solution in southern Europe and Smart kasko program iz part of Uniqa Croatia’s offer, the first innovative Pay per mile solution in EU.
Customer Support responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, and guiding product users through features and functionalities.
ALL ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way
- Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features
- Analyzing and reporting product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Updating our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitoring customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Sharing feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Informing customers about new features and functionalities
- Following up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gathering customer feedback and sharing with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Preferred at least BSc/BA in relevant area
Fill out the form to apply
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Education budget - for education courses, conferences, and programs
- Being a part of a growing company in a strongly developing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path you want to carve
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home option
- Challenging projects in a dynamic, collaborative team
- Full-time job
- 100% paid sick leave
- Additional health insurance
- Additional vacation day for each year in company
- Participation in voluntary pension funds