Junior QA Engineer
Our team consists of around 50 passionate individuals who share the same goal - moving the insurance industry's boundaries. Our vision and hard work led us to the 5M USD investment from Investors such as Speed Invest, Lead Ventures, SGH Capital and Bee Next.
Our clients are on five continents and 30 different countries. One of our primary goals is to help insurers get the most value from the behavioral data acquired through our innovative telematics technology.
We are a company with the tech behind the unique LaqoPrevent and Smart kasko program. The LaqoPrevent program is part of Croatia's LAQO insurance offer, the first fully digital insurance solution in southern Europe and Smart kasko program iz part of Uniqa Croatia’s offer, the first innovative Pay per mile solution in EU.
ALL ABOUT THE ROLE
- Monitoring all operations that affect application and platform quality
- Assuring the reliability and consistency of the developed and delivered applications and platform by checking processes and final output
- Appraising customers’ requirements and make sure the customers are satisfied with the delivered solution and that the solution functions as agreed within the contract
- Reporting all malfunctions to the development team to ensure immediate action.
- Facilitating proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data
- Keeping records of quality reports, statistical reviews, and relevant documentation
- Aligning with the Team Coordinator regarding all daily tasks
- Generating reports for the team and management in line with the reporting requirements and within the agreed schedule
- Developing skills in line with the customer and market requirements
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- At least BSc/BA in the relevant area
- Understanding of development processes and respective software solutions
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Outstanding communication skills
ALL THE BETTER IF YOU
- Knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Give great attention to detail and result-driven approach
- Have excellent organizational abilities
- Have a high proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Are reliable and trustworthy
Fill out the form to apply
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Education budget - for education courses, conferences, and programs
- Being a part of a growing company in a strongly developing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path you want to carve
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home option
- Challenging projects in a dynamic, collaborative team
- Full-time job
- 100% paid sick leave
- Additional health insurance
- Additional vacation day for each year in company
- Participation in voluntary pension funds