Our team consists of around 50 passionate individuals who share the same goal - moving the insurance industry's boundaries. Our vision and hard work led us to the 5M USD investment from Investors such as Speed Invest, Lead Ventures, SGH Capital and Bee Next.
Our clients are on five continents and 30 different countries. One of our primary goals is to help insurers get the most value from the behavioral data acquired through our innovative telematics technology.
We are a company with the tech behind the unique LaqoPrevent program. The LaqoPrevent program is part of Croatia's LAQO insurance offer, the first fully digital insurance solution in southern Europe.
Every great company’s success starts with having a great product. To write our success story, it is essential that our product is supported with a stable infrastructure.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for creation of product strategy, product design, product development plan and product marketing plan.
ALL ABOUT THE ROLE
- Developing and continually improving Customer Value Proposition on behalf of Amodo.
- Aligning the product development direction with the overall company vision and adjusting as necessary to changing conditions.
- Create the roadmap for product development and oversee all activities from product initial vision and plan to product final marketing.
- Ensuring product resonates with the market changes and customers’ need to increase the product appeal and support the company sales goals.
- Working with development and delivery teams to aligning product development plan with the market and technical requirements.
- Defining and analysing product success metrics to influence and control the success of the product and product development goals.
- Conducting cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to determine product versions and platforms and solutions have the best chance of paying off.
- Creating engaging content for presentations made to the business’s stakeholders, external business partners, sales prospects and existing clients.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH:
- Experience of at least 5 years in a high-ranking Product Management related position.
- Experience in the fields of product marketing, management, and communications.
- Proficient in the use of computer software such as Illustrator, XD, Visio and Powerpoint.
- Strong ability to think strategically and will possess a good eye for op portunities.
- High proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- At least BSc in information technology, product design, marketing and advertising or relevant field
Fill out the form to apply
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Education budget - for education courses, conferences, and programs
- Being a part of a growing company in a strongly developing industry
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home option
- Challenging projects in a dynamic, collaborative team
- Full-time job
- 100% paid sick leave